Popular Posts

Streets of London

London, UK


I had totally forgotten how much I love London until this week. I went there for a mini vacation to spend some quality mother-daughter time with my mum who flew here from Finland for four days. I absolutely loved spending time with her just walking around the streets of London, falling in love with the city once again.

We stayed at a small hotel in Kensington, which was perfect for us to be able to just walk anywhere we wanted to in central London. We went to some awesome cafes as well, my absolute favourite was Le Pain Quotidien with their freshly baked bread, healthy smoothies and especially their speculoos spread. I definitely need that in my life. 

We wanted to go see a musical at the West End as well. My mum had previously seen the Phantom of the Opera years ago and we went to see We Will Rock You when I first visited London in 2008, which is when I realised musicals are actually worth going to. After a lot of indecisive contemplation we decided on Mamma Mia, and I couldn't have been happier. It was such a feel-good musicals that had me laughing throughout. The stage was also filled with good looking guys (often shirtless), so it didn't lack eye candy either. Good music, humour and hot guys, what else could you possibly want?

I'm so happy London is just a few hours away, I can't wait to go there again.

'






London, UK, October 6 - 9, 2014
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. London is gorgeous! I really want to go back. :( Love the pictures(:
    Hope you'll stop by sometime!

    xx Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© chasing after something. Design by MangoBlogs.